Steaks are of different types and some are more expensive than the others. This cost variation depends upon factors like tenderness, creaminess, and juicy flavors.
In this particular guide we are to disclose some of the finest options – so, obviously, a bit expensive – that you can always order for special occasions at elite steakhouses like Ribnreef.
- Ribeye Steak
This is actually one of the most expensive steaks in the plethora of different options. It’s so buttery and creamy that it has earned itself the title of ‘melt-in-mouth’ steak. It is cut from the muscles around the upper rib cage of the cow. Needless to say, it is, therefore, well-marbled.
Also, since this steak isn’t at the risk of drying up upon cooking – thanks to its abundant fat – it can be cooked for longer on high flame. And if you ask us what cooking methods offer the best taste, then taking a word by renowned Chefs at award-winning steakhouses like Rib n Reef, we’d stick to the following 2 options:
- Porterhouse Steak aka T-bone Steak
The highlight feature of this steak is that it is cut from two different muscle portions of the cow. One side that’s taken from tenderloin is extremely tender, and the other that belongs to sirloin, is juicy. As a result, this is a highly flavorful juicy steak that you’ll ever taste in life.
- Filet Mignon Steak
The characteristics of Filet Mignon that makes it an exquisite meal are:
- It’s tender
- It’s less fatty
- It’s easiest to cook
- It can be grilled over dry flame
- New York Steak
The New York Steak has earned an earnest place in the list of best and most expensive steaks because of the following reasons:
- It has a beefy aroma that explodes flavor in the mouth with the first bite itself.
- It is decently marbled and decently tender. Thus, it has a perfect balance between buttery texture and juiciness.
- Since it isn’t overloaded with fat, it’s easier and quicker to cook.
These are the best 4 expensive steaks that you can always try at specialty steakhouses like rib n reef. That said, some of the exclusive factors that make this restaurant better than the best are listed below.
- It’s easily accessible because it is perfectly located.
- It has tables that are open to online reservations to avoid long queues.
- The staff isn’t just warm but also has a great deal of knowledge about the dishes being served.
All in all, the careful selection of a steakhouse will always matter when it comes down to enjoying a perfect meal with family and friends.